Just because the weather is warmer doesn't mean the trail isn't any less tougher than when it was when you ascended in cooler temps, and while standard boots are less stifling in summer's heat, the Asolo Men's Fulton Hiking Boot is more than suitable for such rigorous hikes. Its upper combines sturdy suede with large mesh paneling for the ventilation worthy of any warm weather adventure, while the Vibram Megagrip rubber sole maintains traction whether you're at the dusty trailhead or a sheer summit.
- Hiking boot built for warmer weather
- Sturdy suede upper with massive mesh paneling for airflow
- Smooth velveteen lining for easy on and off
- Lite 2 plus footbed with dual-density midsole for cushy comfort
- Vibram rubber sole made of Megagrip compound for traction
- Item #ASO002Q